LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 30, 2011

KOJEK : Rapper Betawi



Sedikit cerite tentang KOJEK

Assalamualaikum bang mpok,.

Kojek want to introduce myself, I was rapping tuh beginning in 2007 when it joined one of hip hop events that made ​​the same routine Igor "Saykoji" hip hop name hawkers. Then the second event involved the rap aye battlenye Djarum Black in PRJ Kemayoran, well that's the first time joined a rap battle champion. Perhaps because of my son Betawi, rap battle, I also use rhyme jury there happy and a lot of support from spectators. Since then my right as Raper Betawi identical.

Show me run in many events, from small stage to enter the TV. All I think is not the same because the size of the stage or on air / off air but how I can entertain people let the laughter.

The concept that I suguh it really is different from the hiphop / rap mostly in Indonesia, I pack the hiphop and perform as attractive as possible, just really Betawi (with rhyme and fashion like bang Jampang I live) and I was assisted by thugs Okeng every gig.





INFO

Twitter Account:
http://@kojekz
Contact Person
0857-1540-1558 atawe 0818-06666-704

0 Comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More